game đánh bạc online_casino trực tuyến uy tín_công ty cá cược bóng đá
- What is the National Registry?
- Who needs to sign up?
- What information will be collected?
- Can we (the association) request additional information be added to the registration form?
- When do I register?
- Why am I registering?
- Coaches, Volunteers, Players & Parents will now receive a monthly newsletter about upcoming events and what’s going on in the football community in Ontario.
- Coaches, Volunteers, Players & Parents will be better educated on Ontario Football & Football Canada programming.
- Players & Parents will have a better understanding of Ontario Football’s Insurance program and what’s covered.
- Players registered will be eligible for Provincial & National Teams.
- Associations will no longer have to collect this information and fees on behalf of the OFA.
- How do I register?
Step 2: Click on the 2018 NATIONAL REGISTRATION Button on the right hand side of the web page.
Step 3: Select the correct form: Coach, Volunteer or Player
Step 4: Complete the required fields. If you are a returning player you will have an Access Code. If you require your access code, click on GET MY ACCESS CODE. Payment is required at time of registration. See below for a table of 2018 Registration Fees.
Step 5: Confirmation Email – you will receive a confirmation email with your player ID number and access code for future reference. Please note: your association may ask for you player ID number, please be sure to keep the confirmation email for your reference.
- What are the 2018 Registration Fees?
Type of Registration
Ontario Football Alliance Fees
Football Canada Fees
Total Registration Fee
|Volunteer||No charge||No charge||No charge|
- How will I know what players are registered with from my association?
If you have any questions about the National Registry you may contact the OFA office via phone 519-780-0200 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.